Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 6 months ago

How to avoid feeling paranoid?

So the other day i ordered online pair of bras as I’ve put on weight. I am convinced the post man indirectly told people on my street that’s what was in the package as a few days later a few guys walked past my house indirectly saying things which sounded like you’re a cup a and another guy said why don’t you buy new pants??? It’s exactly what this sounded like what they were saying. Can this be true???? Or am I just being extremely paranoid????? Can people be this mean? I’m a 32 year old woman living on my own and I just feel like giving up on life bc the paranoid thoughts are too extreme

maybe talk to a therapist about your paranoid thoughts.

Whom am i to say you were being normally

Suspicious and wise, or aliens attacking type

Paranoid, please ask your doctor,

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) Study and Ethics

Well, you don't sound paranoid. Some judgment calls are important. Just don't know in this case. How is it feeling paranoid? Of course your projecting (or what ever they call it) That means you're really looking inward on your innermost feelings. Nothing to be afraid of and you don't sound ill-conceived, just clothes. I get it from "my clothes".

The postman wouldn't know or even repeat to anyone what was in your parcel. How would those guys even know. I think you are paranoid and what they said was just coincidental. Tell those boys to STFU and you might benefit by moving to another street.