Jay asked in Science & MathematicsEngineering · 11 months ago

Can I use an existing PCB board design?

So basically I have an idea for a design for a wireless charger. I have the specifications as well as a 3D design for the product. The only thing is I used a random wireless charging board I got off alibaba. Is there a way I can provide this certain board to the manufacturers or will I have to make my own PCB from scratch?

Make your own designed board for your own designed circuit is the proper way. And you are not allowed to use existed wireless charging board which was designed and made from others rather than yourself and consider those already made circuit board is your own design.

Depends on your contract with the manufacturer. Using an existing PC board may violate copyright agreements. Best case, you provide the schematic and specifications on the parts, and the manufacturer will make the PC board.