I half want to kill myself before going to work. I just want to be retired. What do I do?

Don't tell me to get another job. All jobs SUCK. Don't give me retirement advice. I am already saving as much money as I can. I just want to retire now. I've been saving money for nearly a decade and have another 5 or so years to go. Don't tell me to go to a shrink. That will just be money down... show more Don't tell me to get another job. All jobs SUCK.

Don't give me retirement advice. I am already saving as much money as I can. I just want to retire now. I've been saving money for nearly a decade and have another 5 or so years to go.

Don't tell me to go to a shrink. That will just be money down the drain. I don't need medication. I just need to retire.

Work sucks so bad.
Update: I can't downsize. I'm already going to retire on a fairly small amount (under $1 million).