Anonymous

Jew haters, what is wrong with the Jews or being Jewish?

Favorite Answer

I always find the comments by Christian sinner aka bisexual Christian interesting because they reflect the opposite of reality. Many of Trump's supporters and Trump himself by his actions consistently violate God's laws and the teachings of Jesus. In fact as someone once said, the greatest enemy of the modern Republican is not the Democratic Party but Jesus Christ (who, by the way, would not be eligible to enter the US under Trump;s immigration policies). As for hating Jews, anyone that does so is NOT a Christian as Jesus and all of his disciples were Jewish. They were opposed to the leaders of the Jewish religion at the time who, much like the Evangelical leaders who support Trump, had drifted away from the teachings of God and become corrupted. Jesus spoke to the common Jewish person and those of the wealthy who accepted his teachings. It was only after his death and resurrection that several of his followers brought his teachings to the rest of the world, Jesus spent most of his time preaching and teaching his own people.

They hate Jews because Jews are criminals and conservative idiots

something about banks and germany and money/ losing world war 1

They don't understand history. Abraham is the father of nations. Draw a line due north from Jerusalem and it goes through Moscow. Draw a line due west from Moscow and it goes across the Caucasus mountains through London.

Um, no...I hate Israel government and its persecution of Palestinians.

I could not care less about Jews, otherwise.

Nothing

Gay

Penetrated by over 300 men

Went to UCLA, on the west side

Lotsa Jews there

Probably 30 Jewish men have been INSIDE men

Got no problem with Jews

Impossible question. You cannot reason with insanity.

I think they hate Jews because they hate God. The Democratic Party hates God for some reason.

See?

Reinstating Jerusalem, "God" language met with boos at DNC 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX11IUjkEKs

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): bisexual Christian

I hate jews because I m an ignorant.... true?