How much should be withheld from my weekly paycheck for me to recieve a nice refund?

I ve only been working since April 2019. I just noticed that nothing is really been taking out but I have no clue how taxes etc work but something looks off. I have 2 dependents. They are my children DOB: 4/21/18 and 03/06/19. I have attached info from my most recent pay stub. I am paid weekly and gross between 315-400 a week.

Getting a nice refund is another way to say you gave the government a nice, interest free loan. Calculate so you owe little or nothing at the end of the year...

• NA

Try the withholding calculator at IRS.gov.

You are grossing less than $19,000.

With $19K income 2 dependents plus yourself, you aren't going to owe anything.

Just keep the money in your pocket each pay period.

You may receive EIC and other tax credits when you file your taxes

Even if you don't withhold a lot of money out of your paycheck you're still going to get the child tax credit which is about $2,300 for each child and the earned income credit. My daughter got back $7,000 it would have been nice if she would have got to keep it but the student loan department confiscated it.

< I have attached info >

where?