Quitting My Job?

Hello whoever is reading this, I just started my University and I want to quit my jobs because my classes are really hard. I talked to my boss about it like 3 weeks ago but he was disappointed because when he interviewed me I told him I would be able to work during when school starts. (By the way school started... show more Hello whoever is reading this, I just started my University and I want to quit my jobs because my classes are really hard. I talked to my boss about it like 3 weeks ago but he was disappointed because when he interviewed me I told him I would be able to work during when school starts. (By the way school started yesterday and I m in my 3rd year). I even thought I would be able to work until I attended my classes and saw the work load along with how much I have to study. My question is how should I quit this week because he wants me to work on Saturday and Sunday for 16 hours, but I want to concentrate on my studies and get the best grades possible. Any ideas on how to quit I want to text him I want to quit I don t want to do the 2 weeks notice because I would have to work for an additional 2 weeks before I can quit, any ideas on how I should say it? Like what should I say, thank you for reading this far. Habe a good day.
6 answers 6