Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 11 months ago

Why would he date her she’s s bit of a mess?

My Boss who I fancy is 55. I’m 47. The thing is he recently started dating this 34 year old... she’s super hot kinda model looking but she’s a complete mess. She party’s a lot, has 1 kid, doesn’t have a job but is studying a masters. Why would this wealthy successful man date her?

Favorite Answer

Hmmm, a single 55 year old man, looking toward the vast chasm of 60+ is not thinking with the head on his shoulders. As you mentioned she is "super hot kinda model looking" and my guess she delivers enough (or has promised to) in the sack to make him feel manly and viral. Partying and "kind of mess" are probably also a positive at this point because it will make him feel younger and make her seem less threatening.

I expect eventually he will either tire of her or her of him.

Sex most likely and the way she looks. What else do guys think about?

HE LIKES HER NOT YOU IS THE REASON

It's human nature for a man to want a young, attractive, fertile woman.

• Jason

Because he sees something in her that you can't see because you're blinded by jealousy

• God

NOOKIE .

• Hypnos

Because she's hot. Chances are he doesn't see any sort of long-term relationship with her and she makes him feel younger. I mean it's a massive compliment to an older guy who still has game, it probably looks good on his profile.

She offers excitement that he's never had. Reminds him of a younger version of himself, or someone he wishes he was back then. He's now got something this younger woman wants (wealth) and she's probably the type of person 34 year old him could never have got. He's wishing he was someone he isn't.... won't last :)