Can you get a girl with no car or job at 17?

Hey everyone I'm a senior in high school and I'm in a sticky situation. My parents don't want me working until I graduate so I can't buy a car for that reason. I look at other guys in my school and it makes me feel inadequate and insecure. So could I get a girlfriend based on my current situation.

• Hypnos
    Favorite Answer

My boyfriend is 25 drives a 1998 Toyota Starlet and doesn't have a job. There's no rush. If you want a girl who's with you for you and not for what you have then none of this stuff should matter anyway. If what you want is a piece of arm candy who doesn't really care about you but likes to sit in your nice car then sure this stuff is bound to make you feel insecure.

I used to ride a scooter when i picked up my first girl.

• David

Sure, hide in the bushes and jump out when she walks by.

• .

Get your parents to buy you a cheap used car or give you a hand-me-down. That's how both our sons (age 18 and 23) got their cars.

• Steve

Stop envying other guys. You’re all still kids. You just have different parents.

You can get a girlfriend now if she wants to be gotten. You’ll just be limited to girls in your immediate area or girls with their own transportation.

Make graduating your priority. Don’t trash your senior year grades.

• Ar

All i could say is... grow up a little.