Can you get a girl with no car or job at 17?

Hey everyone I'm a senior in high school and I'm in a sticky situation. My parents don't want me working until I graduate so I can't buy a car for that reason. I look at other guys in my school and it makes me feel inadequate and insecure. So could I get a girlfriend based on my current situation.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Hypnos
    Lv 4
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

My boyfriend is 25 drives a 1998 Toyota Starlet and doesn't have a job. There's no rush. If you want a girl who's with you for you and not for what you have then none of this stuff should matter anyway. If what you want is a piece of arm candy who doesn't really care about you but likes to sit in your nice car then sure this stuff is bound to make you feel insecure.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

I used to ride a scooter when i picked up my first girl.

• David
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Sure, hide in the bushes and jump out when she walks by.

Lv 7
    6 months ago

Get your parents to buy you a cheap used car or give you a hand-me-down. That's how both our sons (age 18 and 23) got their cars.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Steve
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Stop envying other guys. You’re all still kids. You just have different parents.

You can get a girlfriend now if she wants to be gotten. You’ll just be limited to girls in your immediate area or girls with their own transportation.

Make graduating your priority. Don’t trash your senior year grades.

• Ar
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

All i could say is... grow up a little.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.