Elissa asked in TravelUnited StatesOrlando · 4 months ago

What Disney World park would you go to if you have 2 days in Disney and you're already going to Epcot for one of the days and why?

Update:

Asking for 2 adults in their 20s!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Cammie
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Since Epcot is so big, plan on two days there.You will still have time for a nice dinner and maybe some downtown Disney.You can add in some pool time too.

• 4 months ago

Hollywood Studios because of Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. Then again, I would be waiting a year as it will be mobbed when it opens to the general public next week

• 4 months ago

You could spend 2 days in the magic kingdom alone. When I was down there, I did 2 days in the mk, 1 in Disney studios, and 1 day in Epcot. And I also spent 1 day in Universal Studios and didn't come close to seeing everything.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I've never seen Pandora Land in Hollywood Studios, so I'd do that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • MS
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Magic Kingdom - I go to MK on every visit. There's a lot to see and do, so we easily fill a day there. And it just doesn't feel like a Disney trip without a peek at the castle :) MK and EPCOT is my standard 2-day Disney itinerary.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

i might go to all of them

• 4 months ago

If before August 29th, Animal Kingdom for Pandora. If after August 29th, Hollywood Studios for Star Wars

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.