Elissa asked in TravelUnited StatesOrlando · 4 months ago

What Disney World park would you go to if you have 2 days in Disney and you're already going to Epcot for one of the days and why?

Asking for 2 adults in their 20s!

• Cammie

Since Epcot is so big, plan on two days there.You will still have time for a nice dinner and maybe some downtown Disney.You can add in some pool time too.

Hollywood Studios because of Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. Then again, I would be waiting a year as it will be mobbed when it opens to the general public next week

You could spend 2 days in the magic kingdom alone. When I was down there, I did 2 days in the mk, 1 in Disney studios, and 1 day in Epcot. And I also spent 1 day in Universal Studios and didn't come close to seeing everything.

• Cogito

I've never seen Pandora Land in Hollywood Studios, so I'd do that.

• MS

Magic Kingdom - I go to MK on every visit. There's a lot to see and do, so we easily fill a day there. And it just doesn't feel like a Disney trip without a peek at the castle :) MK and EPCOT is my standard 2-day Disney itinerary.

i might go to all of them

If before August 29th, Animal Kingdom for Pandora. If after August 29th, Hollywood Studios for Star Wars