What do you think of this comment my sis made?

So I have an older sister who’s pregnant and another older sister who has come in from out of town and she wants to see everyone including my preggo sis, but my preggo sis doesn’t really want to see my out of town sis due to beef, ANYWAYS my out of town sis calls my mom and asks her what my preggo sis’s problem is,... show more So I have an older sister who’s pregnant and another older sister who has come in from out of town and she wants to see everyone including my preggo sis, but my preggo sis doesn’t really want to see my out of town sis due to beef, ANYWAYS my out of town sis calls my mom and asks her what my preggo sis’s problem is, might I add since this is essential to the story my out of town sis has lost a bunch of weight and is down 50 or so pounds, while my mom is on the phone with my out of town sis she has the audacity to say “is she so pregnant that she doesn’t want to see me because I’m so skinny now??” And that legit has NOTHING to do with the beef that they have, my out of town sis is a total *** and no one likes her so her saying that really showed her narcissistic asshole side and I just wanna know everyone’s thoughts because my *** was on the floor rolling when she said that **** because it was just so idiotic
3 answers 3