i hate my breast shape, i think its small too and implants cost so much, what can i do to give them beautiful shape?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Alesha
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Most guys really aren't that wrapped up on big ones. I was a topless model in college, and I have 34B's. Virtually any girl with a figure has to fight them off with a stick.

• 3 months ago

I need pictures to make a proper assessment

• patty
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

most guys aren't that fussy. accept what have.

• Liz
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

You could try different push up bras. They might help with your perception both size and shape wise.

However it might be helpful to work on acceptance either with a therapist, a friend/family member, and on your own. I know how difficult that is, but one day you will appreciate your size and shape.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Don't worry about such unimportant things they're not worth it.

• D50
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

I'll bet no one else notices there is anything different about your breast shape. Be glad you don't have implants; you will wind up a whole lot unhappier with a pair of those girls than with your own, no matter what shape they are.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Other than mother nature, the only thing that will change your breasts is cosmetic surgery and good surgery is pricey.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

show off other parts of the body

• unknow3 months agoReport

I cant ppl might make fun and im sensitive towards ppls opinion

• 3 months ago

Massage. If it does not work, it is worth the try.

• Liar
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Despite all evidence to the contrary, dudes do not give a crap if a woman's breasts are small. Sure they may attract you to a woman, but once you start dating you're constantly aware that all other dudes are ogling your woman. 99% of the time, a guy's just excited that literally any woman will give him the time of day.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.