Well, to put it simply, i want to become a doctor what should i do?

hi, i'm an Israeli student with a Canadian citizenship, i have a high school level of education here in Israel and i want to study medicine in Canada, what are the steps i have to take? i know that i need to have a bachelors degree before i can apply to med school, but i have no idea which courses i need to... show more hi, i'm an Israeli student with a Canadian citizenship, i have a high school level of education here in Israel and i want to study medicine in Canada, what are the steps i have to take?
i know that i need to have a bachelors degree before i can apply to med school, but i have no idea which courses i need to take or which program is optimal for me, i also have no idea which university i should apply to, where can i get more information, and which university do you guys recommend i look into?,
im sorry if my questions are super basic i have nobody to guide me, and thanks for your time
1 answer 1