So, I have been absent for a while did any of the regulars here prove god exists yet?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No, most of them just claim they don't have to prove him.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Of course not, its a fact that all gods are myths.

• 6 months ago

Yes. I'm sorry you missed it.

• 6 months ago

No, but we continue, as always, to give good and urgent reasons to find out for yourself. You atheists still have nothing, neither reason, nor logic, nor evidence, to shore up your atheism.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Everyday... so when are you going to accept it?

• God does the proving, dear. It sounds like your mind is still absent, dear. Time to pick up the evidence of testimony and get studying!

• 6 months ago

Obviously, we can’t “prove” that God exists or doesn’t exist since He is outside of the physical realm. What we CAN do is look at the physical realm and ask, “Where does the evidence lead?” It is more like proving a case in the courtroom by presenting and examining the evidence and then coming to a conclusion (abductive reasoning).

And it certainly is reasonable to suggest that if there is a God, He would have made adequate evidence available for us to believe that He exists. And that’s what Romans 1:20 says: “For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse.”

There is something rather than nothing (contingency argument), the universe had a beginning (cosmological argument), design is here (teleological argument), beauty is here (aesthetical argument), morality is here (moral argument), the widespread belief in deity is here (intuitional argument), etc.—what is their adequate preceding cause? Many people believe these point to God.

I would look up those arguments and watch some of the debates with Dr. William Lane Craig, Dr. John Lennox, and Dr. Stephen Meyer.

If you want something quick and easy to get you going, I would watch these short videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3gdeV4Rk9E...

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Nope.........................

• 6 months ago

WE DO NOT CONTROL GOD...IF U WISH TO FIND HIM YOURSELF U CAN PRAY....I AM NOT YOUR MOTHER..

• 6 months ago

Yes. We all worship Odin now.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.