There's not going to be a recession. Unemployment is too low ya dumb f'ucks?

Why do liberals believe everything that they hear on TV and start running around like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off

All economic indicators point to continued moderate growth

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago

When 74% of economists agree there will be a recession by the end of 2021 and place it squarely on Trump's policies, it makes you the dumb ****.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

If low unemployment could prevent a recession then there would never be recession. The economy is, by definition, always doing well before a recession hits, if not it wouldn't be recession.

The biggest indicator of a likely recession is the inverted yield curve. Every time this has happened in the past a recession is followed in the next one to two years.

The economic columnist Neil Irwin has a good column on how a future recession might happen. Usually it happens when an assumption about the economy turns out to be false. In 2008 it was the idea that home prices would continue to expand indefinitely. Now it is probably going to be related to business stability. American consumer confidence is doing a lot to keep the economy afloat but if that falters we could have a recession

• 12 months ago

I'm a conservative, and an investor. We have been in a bull market for 10 year. Statistical there should be a correction or recession every 5 years. We are over due. This has very little to do with politics. If a stock continues up, it out prices itself.

As far as politics I hate Starbucks, Google, FB, but I have stock in all of these things. AAPL hit $210 today. I started averaging in at $180 less than a year ago. It can't continue up.

Source(s): Investor
  • 12 months ago

There will be if their democrats and their media cohorts are able to pull it off.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 12 months ago

Gee who should I believe? Professionals in economics and finance or some random insulting person dumb enough to be proud of being from a schitthole like Texas?

• John
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

Says the guy with a comic book character for his avatar.

• 12 months ago

Low unemployment is not an indicator for a upcoming recession. Usually unemployment doesn’t go up until the throes/aftermath of a recession

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

Full employment with record debt and people not making ends meet? Today's deflation calls for social spending. Neither party wants out of recession.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

Elect democrats and there will be a recession.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

Tell trump. He is thinking of signing back the Obama payroll tax holiday.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.