Am I overthinking this comment someone said to me?

I was in a live stream chat the other night on a theme park stream. And someone said "I like your picture"... and it took me a while to respond because I thought it was kinda creepy... but I responded anyway and only said "thanks" a while later. Then about 10 minutes later the same person (who... show more I was in a live stream chat the other night on a theme park stream. And someone said "I like your picture"... and it took me a while to respond because I thought it was kinda creepy... but I responded anyway and only said "thanks" a while later. Then about 10 minutes later the same person (who had a really weird name by the way), asked me "how old are you". I didn't answer that one because I didn't feel comfortable enough to respond to that question. Honestly I've been watching this streamer for a while and commenting etc.. and everybody else seems normal. But this person on this account just seemed creepy... I've never had anyone say "I like your picture" based on my profile account before... and it just seemed creepy to me. Am I overthinking this or were they genuinely saying "I like your picture" and weren't also being creepy when they asked how old I was? Am I overthinking this? Should I report them next time on the stream if they keep asking me? Thanks
4 answers 4