Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 12 months ago

URGETNT! Where can I hide $45,000 CASH other than the bank?

I need to hide it from my enemies. I'm willing to pay a monthly fee!

I hear HUMMUS is going to be big!

Give it to me. I'll keep it real safe for you in my house.

• Steve

Are you typing this from Nigeria?

Inside a 2015 Lexus would be the perfect place to hide it. Do you happen to have one? If you do, be sure not to sell it to a pawn shop for $2500.

Hide it in an abandoned home or building. No one will check there!

In your Grandmother's attic.

If you are really desparate, rent a tiny storage locker and hide it in some old furniture. Only you would have the key.

• Speed

There's no point in keeping it as cash, with its inherent bulk, when you could buy small valuables easily hidden. Invest in rare stamps, coins, or diamonds and hide those.

• EXZTNZ

Buy material whose value can only increase like jewelry or land, and store them somewhere safe.

Can you put it in a safe deposit box? Those usually have an annual fee...so you avoid the monthly issue...

Otherwise, buy a safe and either bolt it to a solid floor or enclose in concrete. Again, no monthly fees...

You could always just put it in a box and bury it in some concrete too, without the safe...but then you'll have a harder time getting it back out.