Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality Β· 3 months ago

do Creationists believe that Schools are brain washing kids to believe in evolution & be atheists?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Best Answer

NO BUT THEY should skip evolution cuz it is FAKE FAKE FAKE....TIRH wrong spot for education=primary school etc...SEE EDUCATION

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

https://photos.app.goo.gl/yz8eYCoASU3Lkd9L9

These trees were buried by tsunami waves; the mud engulfed them, burying them upright.

Β 

Under the forces of extreme pressure minerals in the sediment turned them to stone.Β 

*Stone cannot be dated.*

Once around the sun = one year.

You can't hold up a rock and tell us how many times it has travelled around the sun:

it does not 'age'.

Every fossil that exists on the planet was created during the world-wide flood.

That's why there are clam fossils on the top of Mt. Everest.

• 3 months ago

Idk but they talked bout evolution when i was in school...obviously was a lie bcus I'm with Jesus now 🀷🏽

• 3 months ago

I don't know if they all are, but my elementary school really did its best to turn us all into mindless little atheists.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Paul
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Depend on what you mean by "creationists". Every Christian on Earth accepts the fact that God brought into existence everything that exists. But only fundamentalist Protestants feel the need to deny natural processes clearly demonstrated and thoroughly understood by science. Jesus Christ founded one Church, said it was to remain one, and promised that one Church the fullness of truth in its teaching. And a result, the teaching of that one Church (which includes well over half of all Christians) never conflicts with natural truths revealed by science. Truth cannot conflict with truth.

• 3 months ago

We know that they teach evolution as unblemished fact, and that nothing could have happened to alter it.

• 3 months ago

Sort of. You don't have to be an atheist not to believe in evolutionism, and some don't. Schools should present all sides of the issue when it comes to evolutionism, including the scientific evidence that does not support it. When only one point of view is given on a subject, it's easy to see why some would call that brainwashing.

• Rayal
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Public schools have to teach every child regardless of their religious upbringing, the best thing is to teach with a secular program of history, reading, mathematics,science, civics and writing and logical thinking. There is no room in a secular classroom for theology because not all students are religious or have the same religion.

I neither know or care what creationists think. They are usually wrong about science so why bother.

• 3 months ago

Yes. Nothing else has lead more human minds away from believing in the existence of a God than Charles Darwin's false theory of evolution has which has helped make atheism politically correct which is not a smart thing to be brainwashing the gullible minds of our youth.

Source(s): The God Yahweh our Intelligent Designer and the missing link in the chain of evolution and is the single common ancestor of all life on earth.
    • They change their beliefs because they trust the lies the adults are teaching them as being the honest to God truth. What a great future that is setting up for mankind.

• They legitimately do. They think public schools are teaching children the religion of atheism.

• 3 months ago

evolution is a myth that is creating more atheists, that is brainwashing, liberals shouldn't be in control over the school system.

• coleman
      Lv 6
      3 months agoReport

i learn facts with religion not false information like evolution.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.