What do you think about my writing?

How many times have mass shootings happened in the US? too many. The problem of teenagers and young people have the access to firearms too easy is a big issue in the states. Buying firearms for the Americans is like buying a used car. It is harder to buy a prescription drug than purchasing a firearm in the... show more How many times have mass shootings happened in the US? too many. The problem of teenagers and young people have the access to firearms too easy is a big issue in the states. Buying firearms for the Americans is like buying a used car. It is harder to buy a prescription drug than purchasing a firearm in the states.

The gun owners defend themselves that owning a firearm is the right of american citizens. It is stated in the Bill of the forefathers that every american has the right to own a firearm to defend themselves. The bill was written during the 18th century when the dangers were many. One of the danger was probably there was no cops to defend from native indians and bank robbers. It is been a long time and the law has changed but this bill is still effective.

I have a solution for gun owners and hunters. I'm not banning any firearms and weapons but rather giving a restriction. All gun owners must be a member of a shooting range with a valid background check. They have to keep the firearms at the shooting range in a secure storage. When they need to use the firearms, they can only use it at the range. For hunting, they can also "borrow" the gun and use for a day and then return to the storage at the end of the day. Gun owners might not like this but it is the best solution for American citizens. We want to have a safety and peace while walking in public. Thinking of getting shot by a teenager is a nightmare for us.
Update: PS: if you are a gun owner, pls dont defend yourself. I'm asking about my writing and not my view on Firearms owners.
Update 2: @all: from what I see you are attacking my opinion and not my writing. BTW my proposal solution is being used in another country which I cannot reveal. What you need from a burglar is an alarm that wakes up the whole neighborhood and not a glock pistol.
Update 3: @anna: what makes you think that I'm a non native english speaker? I have no idea if you are even an american yourself.