My depression made me skip work?

Today, I felt like complete **** and just felt unable to do anything. I have been staying at my boyfriends house, and when I realized it was time for me to go home and go to work I completely broke down. I can’t stand the thought of being alone. It’s like I always need to be around him to even feel okay. I tried... show more Today, I felt like complete **** and just felt unable to do anything. I have been staying at my boyfriends house, and when I realized it was time for me to go home and go to work I completely broke down. I can’t stand the thought of being alone. It’s like I always need to be around him to even feel okay. I tried to find anyone to take my shift but nobody could. I work at Mcdonalds, so they are pretty lenient most of the time. But I also couldn’t call because my phone doesn’t have service. I could have used my boyfriends, but I hate making phone calls. I have bad social anxiety and fear being alone even for a few nights. What do I tell my manager? I feel horrible about this but I just felt unable to go.
5 answers 5