University Degrees?

Hi , I'm a currently about to head into my final year of sixth form and I study the BTEC Extended Diploma in Musical Theatre. For the longest time I have wanted to be a musical theatre performer, but not so much a triple theatre but a singer / actor. I will be applying for unis and vocational schools in a few... show more Hi , I'm a currently about to head into my final year of sixth form and I study the BTEC Extended Diploma in Musical Theatre. For the longest time I have wanted to be a musical theatre performer, but not so much a triple theatre but a singer / actor. I will be applying for unis and vocational schools in a few months and I am really having a hard time about which way I should go.

In terms of what I do, I am more on the singing side as to acting or dancing, and acting to me just seems like a chore at times. I would much rather just be up on stage singing than having to act through the songs. I cannot dance, I have to left feet and frankly just don't have the body for it.

My question is, do I still apply for Vocational Schools and Unis are start again going down a different path. I have found vocational courses and degrees that focus only on vocals so I would essentially only be doing the singing aspect. But some of these seem more geard towards musicans who read music and play instruments, none of which I do. So i am little stuck, any advice would be appreciated.