Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 6 months ago

If I, a man, notice a random woman's bra strap falling down her shoulder, can I tell her?

Favorite Answer

Sure but don't you think she already knows?

• donnie

Honestly I think most reasonable people would want someone to tell them if something embarrassing was with them then just let them walk around town all day like that. If she makes some backhanded comment then say well I don't want to see that.

• liz

She will realise it before long, so there’s no need. It’s not a big deal. You can tell her if you think it’s important but she might not want to hear it from you. Your decision.

No. This is not something a woman _doesn't notice_ and needs a man to point out, you perv.

• 6 months agoReport

The demon want Jews soul by Oct 9th 2047 (JDAY)
      Doomsday? Ask Mayan cos he awaken in 2012
      https://m.vk.com/wall519091887_137

You didnot expect judgement day even book of life already exist? Don't forget, one baby Jews also cannot let go
      SEEK "DANNY WOO VK" IN QWANT FOR BOOK OF LIFE, IF LINK BROKEN

She already knows, she deliberately has it loose to get the attention she needs.

Can a random Women tell you that your pants have slipped to one side, along with your scrotum?

Unless you are looking to tap that @ss, button your lip, it can only lead to aggravation.

• 6 months agoReport

https://m.vk.com/wall519091887_137

• Elana

If you knew her and had reason to believe she wouldn't like he bra strap being down, go ahead and tell her DISCREETLY.

When in doubt: DO NOT. Failing to tell her will is unlikely to ever hurt you and, though yes, she may suffer some embarrassment from it, it will be no worse than you wondering around (as Chemflunky said) with your fly down.

The difference here is that you are unlikely to perceive somebody telling you that your fly is down as threatening, but some women are more likely to perceive somebody talking about their bra as threatening.

When in doubt, don't.

• 6 months agoReport

https://m.vk.com/wall519091887_137

Yes, you can tell her. Just realize there’s a 20% chance she’s feminist and many feminists will consider such a statement to be harassment.

As long as you do so as discreetly and politely as you would if informing someone that their fly was down or whatever. Eg instead of actually saying anything, make eye contact, then tap your shoulder and maybe make a little sliding motion. I know if my bra was showing, I'd want someone to inform me (politely and discreetly), just like I'd want to know if my tag was sticking up or my zipper was down.

"I see you like the bar maid look."

• audrey

No. MYOB..........

• 6 months agoReport

https://m.vk.com/wall519091887_137