Has anybody ever used Rislone High Mileage Oil Seal Engine Oil Burning & Leak Repair? Reviews?

I will be using on my 2011 Audi A4 Quattro that is burning oil quite frequently causing me to top up 2 times a week. Just would like to make sure it wont screw anything up before using

I used it and it broke the rings. Only use it as a last resort

It's not a magic fix so don't expect miracles. How well it will work depends on what is wrong with your engine and how badly it is worn.

Don't waste your money. If it worked we would all use it. I expect the valve stem oil seals are letting oil by into the cylinders. An enlightened mechanic can replace them without removing the cylinder head. Compressed air fed in through a spark plug hole keeps the valves in place during the job. If that doesn't cure it, and it should, your cylinder bores are shot so trade it in.