Adding gauge to vacuum desiccator?

I have a large glass vacuum desiccator that has a 24/29 ground glass fitting at the top. I would like to put a vacuum gauge on the desiccator side of the vacuum shutoff valve.

How is a gauge stem connected to the glassware? I'm not sure what sort of hardware I'm looking for. Is some sort of threaded connection available? Is it done with an o-ring seal? How can I connect a gauge into my system?

2 Answers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.