My view on modern girls?

Todays modern teens are busy With what the modern society shows you. Alcohol, smoking, energy drinks and porn. todays topics. Porn is addicting, it makes you forget what real love is what real sex is. After watching porn, whom which most probaly have, knows what I am talking about. Modern Girls, lay extra effort of... show more Todays modern teens are busy With what the modern society shows you. Alcohol, smoking, energy drinks and porn. todays topics. Porn is addicting, it makes you forget what real love is what real sex is. After watching porn, whom which most probaly have, knows what I am talking about. Modern Girls, lay extra effort of being the most attractive as possible. That plus, high sex drive in teens will certainly driving you so far to taste it. Brothers and Sisters, please protect your self from sinning, this will not bring any Peace to your soul. You will probaly say: "But, it makes me happpy…" I know, but your future wife or your wife will make you more happier and pleased than you could imagine. Protect yourselfs from it, you can sex diseases too, it will make you will go much further than you wanted. In Islam Allah has made illegal sex (Outside marriage)
haram (forbidden). Now, Alcohol. Girls now want to drink Alcohol, energy drinks and many more poisons! A poison to your body, and you want to drink it, just to have fun? How can something damages you be fun. This is the same on smoking, but Girls are more busy around drinking than smoking. I realise boys can be like this, but my Brothers and sisters girl can be even worse. Many think that Girls are more grown up in the head then boys. That is not true, if Girls were grown up they would realise that is bad haram and bad for you.
Why all this?

May Allah protect us and guide us on the right path. Amin ya rabi al amin.
Update: Modern teen boys and Girls?
Update 2: Thanks in advance