What is Winbooterr? (Svchost.exe *32)?

I noticed that my computer is running slowly recently. Checked task manager and saw Svchost.exe *32. The *32 was pretty odd. So I opened file location and it opened up to a folder named Winbooterr located in AppData\Roaming. If I go back to Roaming the folder is not shown, but is still present. The folder... show more I noticed that my computer is running slowly recently. Checked task manager and saw Svchost.exe *32. The *32 was pretty odd. So I opened file location and it opened up to a folder named Winbooterr located in AppData\Roaming. If I go back to Roaming the folder is not shown, but is still present. The folder seemed empty, but when viewing the properties for it I noticed two things.

1 File(s). 0 Folders
Creation date: ‎Friday, ‎June ‎30, ‎2006, ‏‎4:58:04 AM.

I did a PC scan on Avast and it detected it, and now it's prompting me to restart my computer to contain it.

I don't know if its a trojan or spyware tool but if it were the creator would not have control over my computer anymore due to the creation date? I don't know if Avast will fix the problem, but I'm seeking some answers on Svchost.exe *32, Winbooterr and other related information.
Update: Edit: Thanks Avast! File is removed
1 answer 1