Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 months ago

Why are ALL Christians judgmental? Isn't that funny ? But someone actually said it?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

Are you not judging Christians?

• 4 months ago

You are not clear if you are criticizing a particular "someone" or you are actually asking the generalizing question.yourself. A movie critic says "The US has a billion dollar defense department but did nothing to stop a horrible movie from being made". The critic in this case is intentionally trying to be as harsh and funny as he can to express his point, but he is also making it clear that he is talking within a context. That is understandable. But some people here on Y/A who ask such generalizing questions don't realize that this site is generally not context specific. Or maybe they are just closed-mindedly judgmental.

• 4 months ago

Telling someone what they are doing wrong is not judging them it's warning them. People only say that Christians are judging them because we will not agree with their sin.

• As you can see from the comments you're getting, they're clearly denying it. Ask what their opinion of gay marriage. That'll really get them to start judging and show their true Christian 'love'.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rayal
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Moot point as all christians are not judgemental. Some are and there are many here that judge others for their views.

To all those who think this A.Coward is being judgemental. There is no rule in Atheism that you cannot be judgemental, as opposed to the Christian theology that says judgement is only for God.

• David
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Sounds like a pretty judgmental question....

• Dave D
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I love it. Apparently they did not get that their question was incredibly judgmental.

• 4 months ago

Judgementl, it's fundamental policy

• 4 months ago

Not all Christians are judgmental it is usually the ones who take the old testament too seriously, God is the only judge and by judging, they are only sinning.

• coleman
      Lv 6
      4 months agoReport

if i persecuted them for taking it too seriously then i would be judging but i didn't.

• 4 months ago

NOTHING FUNNY ABOUT LIES...GUS SYPH....TIRH NOT WHAT U THINK

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.