Who's in the right - the NFL and Stephen A. Smith or Antonio Brown and his issues with helmets?

I agree with Stephen A. First off... AB is not being mature on how he handled this helmet situation (before arbitrator ‘s decision I mean) and really isn’t being a good role model. Secondly, with what studies have proven about concussion and effects of CTE, the league is making sure to place player health &... show more I agree with Stephen A. First off... AB is not being mature on how he handled this helmet situation (before arbitrator ‘s decision I mean) and really isn’t being a good role model. Secondly, with what studies have proven about concussion and effects of CTE, the league is making sure to place player health & safety as a huge priority.

Why can’t AB see that? Think of it like seatbelts. If you’re caught on the road driving or riding as a passenger without your seatbelt, PO can hand you a citation.

Why do and should we wear a seatbelt? For our safety! While wearing a seatbelt and being involved in a car accident doesn’t always guarantee you’ll not get hurt, it sure beats the odds of not wearing one and flying out of your vehicle.

Survival rate is better when you’re buckled in. Same with helmets. If better technology and equipment exist to protect players’ “coconuts” then what’s with the public outcry? 🤦🏻‍♀️