Religion camp director gave me bad grade, help?

Every year there's camp run by church for summer. I signed up to work there as volunteer, anyway after worked there few week, camp director complain I don't work and being motivate as hard as other volunteers do.

I mean I it's volunteer and I only being reasonable, little bit calm and little bit of works just 50/50.

Not like real job where I get paid, yes I do work hard and quick as possible to keep job and also get good reviews to get raise.

But with church and doing volunteers, come on, don't want work that hard, I'm not lazy but just keep it in balance.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

If it were me donating my time and someone complained about it they would be looking for someone else.

• Greedy6 months agoReport

Guess look for different church that I can work with who doesn't complain then

• Login to reply the answers
  • Retief
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Stay in school and learn how to communicate clearly - your grammar and sentence structure is atrocious.

And if you don't feel like working that hard, then any grade you get is your responsibility.

• David
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Whatever you do, do it with your whole heart, as to the Lord. 50-50 effort isn't wholeheartedly. You need to rethink your level of commitment.

• 6 months ago

them complaining is not cool when you are trying...who ever heard of grading volunteer work? I was appreciated when I worked at the food bank...ask them if they are going to be nice...after all u r not getting paid for that..

• Greedy6 months agoReport

Guess work harder or find somewhere else to volunteer, actually I seen some volunteer much worse and much more lazier than I do, yet they didn't say anything to them

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Here's a suggestion: Trying asking a question for people to provide an answer.

YOU volunteered. No one forced you. You signed up to do the job and lazed about instead while others actually DID work.

What else do you expect?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.