Religion camp director gave me bad grade, help?

Every year there's camp run by church for summer. I signed up to work there as volunteer, anyway after worked there few week, camp director complain I don't work and being motivate as hard as other volunteers do. I mean I it's volunteer and I only being reasonable, little bit calm and little bit of... show more Every year there's camp run by church for summer. I signed up to work there as volunteer, anyway after worked there few week, camp director complain I don't work and being motivate as hard as other volunteers do.

I mean I it's volunteer and I only being reasonable, little bit calm and little bit of works just 50/50.

Not like real job where I get paid, yes I do work hard and quick as possible to keep job and also get good reviews to get raise.

But with church and doing volunteers, come on, don't want work that hard, I'm not lazy but just keep it in balance.

Any suggestions would be helpful.