Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 4 months ago

Should I contact ex?

My ex put an intervention order on me, I ended up getting a undertaking, I told her drop the charges or it s over and she didn t drop the charges so I broke up and changed my number, that was 4 months ago, I found her buisness number forms and I was thinking she might need it, and she didn t change her address for a credit card, I was thinking of contacting her about it but when we broke up we made a contract saying we agree to not put on further charges, and that we can not contact eash other, should I contact her?

3 Answers

  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

    Just put the paperwork into the mail and don't try to contact her otherwise.

  • Janet
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

    Off course you do NOT contact her. Don't use this is as an excuse to violate the intervention order. You could end up being hauled into Court.

    Business forms can be printed off again, and her printer has her job on file so it will be easy for her to get new forms made up. Throw out what you have and stay away from her.

  • 4 months ago

    Do you known any of her friends or family? If so, contact them and arrange to pass the forms etc to them.

    Another alternative if you know where she is living, is to put everything in an envelope - just them and no note from you, and post them to her.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.