Is it really over or will he come back again?

He has a lot of emotional issues and baggage from a previous relationship. We had a fight, I blew up at him for being distant and told him I wanted my stuff back even though I didn't mean it. We both then apologized and worked it out that night. Just as we were getting closer, literally next day he said he... show more He has a lot of emotional issues and baggage from a previous relationship. We had a fight, I blew up at him for being distant and told him I wanted my stuff back even though I didn't mean it. We both then apologized and worked it out that night. Just as we were getting closer, literally next day he said he wasn't ready for a serious relationship because he was still trying to figure out his life and had too much going on with his job and his young child. He said our connection was very real which freaks him out and he needs some time. This is the second time he broke it off, the first time he returned a month later begging for a second chance. But this time we were much closer and I had some of my things at his house. He dropped them off a couple days ago and I feel like this time its final and he's not coming back. I miss him like crazy but I'm staying strong and won't be reaching out to him unless he does. Will he come back again?
2 answers 2