Help me out please?

So there's a cute guy in my class and i found out from my friend he likes me and wants to know if i like him back.I don't know him well enough si i didnt say anything. I notice he sort of follows me around trying to start a conversation (yes he's a bit of a stalker...) and shows up wherever i go. I act... show more So there's a cute guy in my class and i found out from my friend he likes me and wants to know if i like him back.I don't know him well enough si i didnt say anything. I notice he sort of follows me around trying to start a conversation (yes he's a bit of a stalker...) and shows up wherever i go. I act friendly but aloof and today we talked a bit about a movie and then i left for my class.He sent me a message the same day saying " im sorry if he acted rude while we were talking"...should i ignore the message or say it wasn't rude or something like that
I have a crush on him but don't know how to respond to this.What should i say..should i evem respond.If i don't will he lose interest?