Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 months ago

Ice cream in my pants?

Me (11) and my best friend (12) are having a sleepover this weekend and we give each other dares from time to time and he just dared me to empty a whole 2 liters tub of ice cream down the front of my briefs and keep it in for as long as possible. Will it shrink my nuts or stop puberty and my balls from growing? And would you do it if you were dared?

Favorite Answer

I was dared to put ice cubes in boxers once. It hurts your nuts and i don't know if they will shrink or stop growing. mine are rather small but that could just be me. I had the ice in for about half an hour and it really hurts by that point. so i dare you to try it longer.

LG. Justin 10

• kelvin

what a huge waste of good ice cream

a waste of ice cream

• Bucky

I would rather eat the ice cream than dump it in my briefs.

• balan

It will not shrink the cock but make a mess around genitial area,underwear and sometimes the room too. Wash all the places and keep everything clean.Regards.

• Mark

I'd rather eat the ice cream.

• Roddy

Ice cream or ice cubes in your underwer will do no permanet damage to your testes, but may cause them to shrink a little temporarily as they get very cold.

The biggest problem is the mess that a melted tub of ice cream is going to make not only of your clothing, but also of the floor and anywhere else you sit or lie whilst it is melting against your body.

sounds funny go for it but maybe wear those swimming trunks with the netting on the inside they're easier to wash afterwards. And put it on youtube.

• Bob

When I was around your age, I too was dared to empty a 2 liter tub of ice cream into my briefs and keep it in for as long as possible. I'm 53 now and I want to warn you now that this isn't going to end well for you...

No, it won't shrink your testicles and won't prevent the onset of puberty. It will be much, much worse.

After the first year or so, by the time the ice cream had really had time to work its way both into the fabric of my tighty whiteys and deep into the skin around my entire groin area, I began to notice that my underpants and skin were fusing together. It became harder and harder to distinguish where boxers ended and groin began. The ice cream that hadn't melted had over time hardened and this, combined with the melding of fabric and skin soon enough meant that I was never able to remove those undershorts again. I became one with my Y-fronts.

By around the 5th year, the ice cream had fully petrified and by that point, any attempt to remove the pants would have meant ripping away half my body along with them so it just wasn't an option. I had to resign myself now to a life of solitary sexless existence. No girl in her right mind would ever go for a guy with a petrified ice cream groin and without a hammer and chisel or a drill of some kind, there was no way she would ever be able to find my penis, long forgotten and by now completely inaccessible.

Now, nearly 40 years later, I look back at the day I was dared to do it and wonder how things would have been different had I only declined the dare. Sadly for me, it's much too late but for you, there's still a chance.... don't do it, young friend, don't do it!

It wont shrink your balls. and even if it did you're 11 their tiny anyways so don't worry about it. Just don't do it for too long you don't want frostbite down their. ;)

Haha sounds funny. Do it and make a video to post on Youtube. It sounds hilarious and i don't think it will shrink anything. Why is every boy such a wuss when it comes to his nuts. I kicked my brothers balls for about 3 years and he's fine.