Global warming readers: are you paid, do you have sock puppet accounts and do you move questions?

To clarify, I mean do you move questions asked by others (not your own). I'll state here that my answers to all these questions is NO.
Update: This question was moved out of intended category (Global Warming) within 30 seconds of it being asked. Understand that if you move it, you are doing it maliciously.
Update 2: Bubba Gubbins has admitted moving the question. This may be one of the joker's sock puppet accounts. This question is about propaganda techniques used in area of global warming. It belongs in the global warming category.
Update 3: I have moved this question back to this category 4 or 5 times now. "Horse" (on of the joker's sock puppets) says it is on a "bot"--apparently the bot does not do what he claims it does. You'll notice that HE did not answer any of the questions, although he's already admitted having... show more I have moved this question back to this category 4 or 5 times now. "Horse" (on of the joker's sock puppets) says it is on a "bot"--apparently the bot does not do what he claims it does. You'll notice that HE did not answer any of the questions, although he's already admitted having multiple accounts and moving questions, so the only remaining question is whether he's paid to do this.
Update 4: Has the troll fired up his dozens of sock puppet accounts to get answers deleted? I no longer see an answer from Elizabeth or Super Hans. You'll notice that one answer below calls both of them out, as well as me. He got their answers deleted, so I guess he is probably working on getting the question deleted.... show more Has the troll fired up his dozens of sock puppet accounts to get answers deleted? I no longer see an answer from Elizabeth or Super Hans. You'll notice that one answer below calls both of them out, as well as me. He got their answers deleted, so I guess he is probably working on getting the question deleted. Anyone that thinks he is interested in the truth should ask themselves why he is trying to hide other people's Q&A.
Update 5: It looks like 5 answers may be from sock puppet accounts of the troll, and--surprise, surprise--not one of them answers the questions, they just deflect.
Update 6: The troll keeps moving this question to random categories. Not sure why, I guess he's got too much time on his hands. It's funny because whenever he does he decreases JimZ's lead in the Global Warming best answer tally.