What do I do ? I love my job but this is not ok?

Last week a co worker came to me to tell me women in the office were saying I have slept with a list of men and women in our building which isn’t true by no means I’m a married woman and every man says I keep to myself around here I do work with a lot of men but they are extremely professional and would never cross... show more Last week a co worker came to me to tell me women in the office were saying I have slept with a list of men and women in our building which isn’t true by no means I’m a married woman and every man says I keep to myself around here I do work with a lot of men but they are extremely professional and would never cross that line , my boss found out what was said and told my gm they gave the two women a verbal warning since then I feel like everyone knows what was said and I’m afraid some even believe it now some coworkers storm out of the room as soon as I walk in and my boss told me not to talk about what was said but I feel like if they can tell lies why can’t I tell the truth I don’t understand why telling people is such a problem.
3 answers 3