What do I do ? I love my job but this is not ok?

Last week a co worker came to me to tell me women in the office were saying I have slept with a list of men and women in our building which isn’t true by no means I’m a married woman and every man says I keep to myself around here I do work with a lot of men but they are extremely professional and would never cross that line , my boss found out what was said and told my gm they gave the two women a verbal warning since then I feel like everyone knows what was said and I’m afraid some even believe it now some coworkers storm out of the room as soon as I walk in and my boss told me not to talk about what was said but I feel like if they can tell lies why can’t I tell the truth I don’t understand why telling people is such a problem.

You listen to your boss. By attempting to defend the idle gossip, you only fuel it. By ignoring it, you hasten its death. You also realize that trying to defend yourself may have no effect as you can't control what other people think.

I understand the problem: They enjoy making false sexual allegations while you have trouble denying the allegations (for fear that some might believe them, and it is emotionally painful to discuss). Rape victims have similar problems (if someone rapes them, they cannot seek just compensation by raping the rapist). Likely you also fear reprisals if you complain. Nonetheless, you cannot let the situation continue, so you must complain. Please read information about this in the EEOC website, below.

Not good for the work environment. GM has already handled it so now it becomes a personal problem. I don't agree with what they are doing but you can't stop people from believing what they want to believe. Keep it professional in the workplace everything else should be handled outside the workplace. If it happens again at work do the same thing. Don't stoop to their level because that is really childish behavior