Have you ever seen a ghost or witnessed any paranormal activity?

• Hunter
    Favorite Answer

I've seen enough to make a small book. While on vacation in Canada I saw a ghost: a woman walking down the streets of Vancouver wearing 19th century clothing and a silly smile. She disappeared when I turned my head for a moment.

I've seen UFOs several times. One time back in the '70s I reported a triangular-shaped UFO the size of a house hovering about 20 feet over a street light to the nearest Air Force base; they put my own house under helicopter surveillance for two whole months.

I was scared silly once by a shadow person... Seen a phantom car... Things that as brother Ernie said in Ghostbusters, "I've seen sh^t that would turn you white!" And that doesn't include the telepaths, empaths, and clairvoyants that I had ran into over the years.

• Robin

nope because i dont believe in the crap

• JimZ

I saw two UFOs once with another Army soldier one night over Yakima, Washington. Does that count? I'm counting them since they moved impossibly fast and accelerated to probably a thousand miles and hour instantly (it seemed) and stopped on a dime.

• Mr. P

Yes, quite a few now. From bronze age kids up to a a guy in a car crash in the 70's. Most of them seem to be around 1850 though. No idea why.

I research nearly all that I see to find out who they were, and that it is not just imagination. Most of the time I find out exactly who they were, or at least some supporting evidence as printed proof.

Most involve a death or at least pain and suffering and fear.

Also some poltergeist activity. A stereo that was possessed for a few months, lights turned off when asked, other items turned off, stuff moving around.

• Tom

I do not doubt you saw what you claimed, but what evidence that what you saw were actual "Spirits of the dead" (I,e,"Ghosts") would not living people in a time portal or anomaly produce the same effect? or even something we may not understand yet?

• Tom

Twice, Only one counts because three other people saw it too. But it was "Unexplainable phenomena we CALL a ghost"----Nothing to prove it actually WAS a "Ghost" or "Spirit of the dead". "Something real" does NOT mean it is a real Ghost. The other time, I saw a perfectly formed human---even the shadows were right.---But I was the only witness and it was 1AM in the morning, so I do not count that.---Could be a "Waking Dream"

• Tom

I do not believe we need PARANORMAL "explanations" or assumptions when various "Higher order" Physics theories would explain the strangest of many cases. They would also help determine WHICH of these theories are actually valid---if we see the expected Phenomena in real life.

Yes, i sure have.........

• donnie

One time I saw something at a sleep over. It went up onto the crows deck of the play house.

Hi,

Would appreciate if you took this question down ,

Find it very offensive

no, just normal activity

No because they don't exist

• Tom

EG---Many "hangers out" have an irrational fear of such things and feel better by putting down both believers and those of us trying to find the real truth. They are the ones with the same old tired "answers" (which reasonable people eliminate first anyway) and the name calling and ridicule.