How much is the value of my house?

I live in a subdivision, in cookie cutter houses. They all have a crawlspace attic, 1 story, slap foundation, 3 to 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The houses in the subdivision ranges from very well kept to run down with grass up to your knees in the front yard. Trash is everywhere in the streets and on the property.... show more I live in a subdivision, in cookie cutter houses. They all have a crawlspace attic, 1 story, slap foundation, 3 to 4 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.

The houses in the subdivision ranges from very well kept to run down with grass up to your knees in the front yard. Trash is everywhere in the streets and on the property. Pit bulls are loose everywhere and shoes are tossed over the telephone line. There are some houses that has clothes line in their front yard. Houses get burned down in a row and there is some houses boarded up with murals and graffiti. Our front window was replaced where a gun shot had been fired through it. Many houses in our neighborhood had become low income rentals.

Our house is in really nice shape in our neighborhood one of the best looking houses in there.

How much would It be worth?