Instead of toilet paper,my friend washes her stool WITH HER BARE HANDS?

Ok this is very important.My Indian friend with a different culture after she goes to the bathroom and stool comes out,she washes it off with water and her bare hands!! At school,she used to HAND me chips when we shared food.So im worried she was the one who gave me parasites in my stomach. PLEASE HELP,do you... show more Ok this is very important.My Indian friend with a different culture after she goes to the bathroom and stool comes out,she washes it off with water and her bare hands!! At school,she used to HAND me chips when we shared food.So im worried she was the one who gave me parasites in my stomach.

PLEASE HELP,do you think it could be possible she was the one who gave me parasites?Because if she did Im seriously thinking off cutting her off.Since Im gonna get parasites again by sharing pencils or anything normal.Since you contact it by touch a contaminated object or eating contaminated food ):
Update: Oh and I shared food with her at school when I didn't know that she did THIS.