Have you ever driven over a hundred miles an hour?

51 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

yes....I did 240mph that's the max my car go up to. its fully built so it call max out with no damages. it's fun but only on straight roads otherwise u will have trouble controlling the car.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Yes Just over 147MPH!

• 3 months ago

Not but I have driven over 100kms an hour

• 3 months ago

No that's just stupid

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Yes on the A1 M In the UK and in Germany on the Autobahns i owned an ex German police car and did 120 MPH

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I think so. In my Dad's '72 Gran Torino, on Hwy 29 between Yountville and Oakville in Napa Co, CA. The needle was swinging, +/- 5 MPH around 100. So, I guess it averaged 100. This was in '75, so the fine wasn't too bad.

Did 95 on my Harley last year, trying to catch up with the ALR bunch. Scarey--Never Again. Some Tacos in Benson is Not worth it...

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

No my car doesn’t reach that speed 90 is my highest

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Yes, at 145 MPH straight. It starts to get scary with tunnel vision and not something I normally do.

The fastest I rode on a motor bike was 125, at that point the wind gusts can take you out on a curve.

Hell, as a young man I used to ski Tahoe and do 75-80 MPH on skis. I'm not into the speed anymore.

They will take your lift ticket if they catch you tucking, but it's a blast to go that fast on downhill skis.

• 3 months ago

The highest I got was 130. But after a few miles you get used to it and it does not seem so fast.

A lot of freeways have 80 mph limits , and nobody drives under the limit.

• Road Warrior3 months agoReport

Lots of people Do. It is 75 in my state, truckers do 65 in R lane. I do 65 in my old Toy, it was designed for those 55 MPH limits back then. Besides, I-10 drops to 65, then 55, then 45 in spots, then back up to 75 again.

• kristy
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Yes, it’s dangerous but thrilling

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.