Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 4 months ago

My brother hits me constantly and tells me to kms and self harm.?

My dad tells me to ignore it because my brother has ADHD. He's 14, I'm 15. I'm not strong enough to do anything about it.

adhd isnt an excuse to do that. adhd just makes it harder to focus. talk to an adult at your school about the situation. and dont self harm or commit suicide. ive done that and regret it. please talk to your school counselor.

Do not fret (do not allow yourself to be irritated) because of those who are evil or be envious of those who do wrong; for like the grass they will soon wither, like green plants they will soon die away.

Trust in the LORD and do good. Dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.

Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this: He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn, your vindication like the noonday sun.

Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; do not fret when people succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.

Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret—it leads only to evil. (!!!)

For those who are evil will be destroyed, but those who hope in the LORD will inherit the land.

A little while, and the wicked will be no more; though you look for them, they will not be found.

But the meek will inherit the land and enjoy peace and prosperity.

The wicked plot against the righteous and gnash their teeth at them;

but the Lord laughs at the wicked, for he knows their day is coming.

Please follow these divine instructions! To experience God, you've got to do what He requires.... not just read it.

Go to your Heavenly Father with all your problems... dedicate your life to Him (and then He is obliged to help you).

If you do not dedicate your life to Him, He has no obligation to step in when you need help....

• brett4 months agoReport

i hate people who try and push their religious beliefs on people trying to get actual help. ********

• Rick B

Yeah him with a pencil or not him with something heavy. Take a stand. ADHD has nothing to do with abusing sibling.