Is my gf bored of sex ? Or she just doesn’t like it period?

Hey guys how is everyone doing today. I have a question on my almost 2 year relationship i have had a really hard time in the bedroom with this girl since we started having sex she only likes missionary and when i want to try different things its like a drag to her . We have talked about it and she doesn’t want to... show more Hey guys how is everyone doing today. I have a question on my almost 2 year relationship i have had a really hard time in the bedroom with this girl since we started having sex she only likes missionary and when i want to try different things its like a drag to her . We have talked about it and she doesn’t want to give me oral she doesn’t want me to go down i cant get freaky with her nothing just on the bed one or 2 positions shes 34 im 27 im a healthy guy i eat clean and ive been told im a good looking fellow .. im romantic I treat her like a queen and still nothing? Last night was my last straw right before doing it she said i know what position where doing next like in a sarcastic way but she doesn’t let me try anything else can somebody please help me ? I feel like she is cheating or i just dont please her
5 answers 5