is my gf bored of sex ? Or she just doesn’t like it period?

Hey guys how is everyone doing today. I have a question on my almost 2 year relationship i have had a really hard time in the bedroom with this girl since we started having sex she only likes missionary and when i want to try different things its like a drag to her . We have talked about it and she doesn’t want to give me oral she doesn’t want me to go down i cant get freaky with her nothing just on the bed one or 2 positions shes 34 im 27 im a healthy guy i eat clean and ive been told im a good looking fellow .. im romantic I treat her like a queen and still nothing? Last night was my last straw right before doing it she said i know what position where doing next like in a sarcastic way but she doesn’t let me try anything else can somebody please help me ? I feel like she is cheating or i just dont please her

Favorite Answer

Once I found out about her hang ups or limitations, I would have moved on to another lover. Let her know that you are going to have sex the way you want, and she can choose if it is with her or someone else. She has no right to be jealous.

Do some research. Sorry you're struggling with it. Are you using a penis health creme? It might be easier for you to do it if his health is better down there. I'd recommend Man1 Man Oil. Might help. 

probably she is shy . this must have roots about the way she was raised . maybe there are still some barriers you have cross .

maybe you should be more patient

• R L

She must go....too boring for my taste

It'll only get worse when she realizes that you don't have the ability to walk away from her. You should have left her a long time ago.

• kristy

Yeah, she could be hooked up with someone else and is trying to find the best way to dump you.