Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 9 months ago

Do you think L’veon Bell will have a good year? Is he a top 10 pick in fantasy football?

Do you think Le’veon Bell will have a good year?

• Betty

He hasn't got anything to prove so I don't think he will go out of his way.....and playing on a Jets team that is full of losers isn't an encouraging sign....

• David

I doubt he will even show up to play. Total prima donna

Wow, so many useless answers here.

Many say that he will struggle because of a much weaker offensive line on NYJ than he was used to in PIT, and this is the only knock I think is valid.

Many also say that he will struggle just because he's in a new offense and team, but that seems baseless. Many also say that he will struggle just because he hasn't played in a while, with no injuries during that time and fresh legs...so I disagree. Many also say that he won't run much because of the coaching scheme, but that's based solely on last year without looking at what he did beforehand.

So in conclusion, I think most of the criticisms are invalid, and I think most people are forgetting how special his talent is. I think he will be the 5th best RB

• Nathan

He’s on a bad team. Fantasy wise he’s a risk.

I don't think so. He's on a team that is a huge step down from Pitt. the O-Line isn't as good. He's gonna be good but not Pitt good.

I think his 2nd half will be good, but there's way too much risk here to put him as a top 10 pick. Gase has already said he won't play in the preseason, so he starts game 1 not having played a single down in over a year and a half. The other risk factor is the downgrade from the Steelers OL to the Jet OL.

• Mike L

I think if you can get him at 10 to 12, he's a steal.

I hope the former Pittsburgh Steelers RB will have an easier time with the New York Jets than Antonio Brown has done for the Oakland Raiders. So far, I haven't seen Le'Veon Bell engage in drama marketing ever since he signed on with the N.Y. Jets.

He has exceptional talent. But things are not right in his head. Who knows how he will turn out.

Who? . .

• 9 months agoReport

Le’veon Bell.