promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 9 months ago

Do you think L’veon Bell will have a good year? Is he a top 10 pick in fantasy football?

Update:

Do you think Le’veon Bell will have a good year?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Betty
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

He hasn't got anything to prove so I don't think he will go out of his way.....and playing on a Jets team that is full of losers isn't an encouraging sign....

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • David
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

I doubt he will even show up to play. Total prima donna

• 9 months ago

Wow, so many useless answers here.

Many say that he will struggle because of a much weaker offensive line on NYJ than he was used to in PIT, and this is the only knock I think is valid.

Many also say that he will struggle just because he's in a new offense and team, but that seems baseless. Many also say that he will struggle just because he hasn't played in a while, with no injuries during that time and fresh legs...so I disagree. Many also say that he won't run much because of the coaching scheme, but that's based solely on last year without looking at what he did beforehand.

So in conclusion, I think most of the criticisms are invalid, and I think most people are forgetting how special his talent is. I think he will be the 5th best RB

• Nathan
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

He’s on a bad team. Fantasy wise he’s a risk.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

I don't think so. He's on a team that is a huge step down from Pitt. the O-Line isn't as good. He's gonna be good but not Pitt good.

• 9 months ago

I think his 2nd half will be good, but there's way too much risk here to put him as a top 10 pick. Gase has already said he won't play in the preseason, so he starts game 1 not having played a single down in over a year and a half. The other risk factor is the downgrade from the Steelers OL to the Jet OL.

• Mike L
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

I think if you can get him at 10 to 12, he's a steal.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I hope the former Pittsburgh Steelers RB will have an easier time with the New York Jets than Antonio Brown has done for the Oakland Raiders. So far, I haven't seen Le'Veon Bell engage in drama marketing ever since he signed on with the N.Y. Jets.

• 9 months ago

He has exceptional talent. But things are not right in his head. Who knows how he will turn out.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Who? . .

• 9 months agoReport

Le’veon Bell.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.