promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anmol asked in HealthMen's Health · 10 months ago

what should it called does it called be as oral sex?

i have sexual thhoughts problem like images of ppl private parts comes in my mind my doctor told me to do masturbate by watching **** but problem is tht itry to do it but when i do images of my niece keep coming in my mind pls help me

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago

a doctor would never tell anyone to watch p0rn

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

I'm pretty sure that you are a troll

• ron h
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

I don't believe much of what you've said. I do know that fantasies are fine. We can imagine ALL KINDS of weird stuff. But we have to keep a lot of those to ourselves. The one you describe is a private fantasy-and not really a good one. But if you try to make it happen, it will be bad for your niece and for you. At the least, your niece will find you disgusting and your entire family will put you out of your family. It's VERY possible that you'd go to jail. You have to steer your imagination to someone else. Some singer or movie star, even a **** movie star would be good.

• Anmol10 months agoReport

i never try on my own i try to masturbate and imagine **** star and watch **** too but due to my disease thoughts of my niece keep come in my mind

• 10 months ago

You are a probably a pedophile. seek mental help from your local mental ward now.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 months ago

Verbal diarrhea maybe...

• Sky
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

When you speak, is this how the words actually fall out of your mouth? Or are you able to speak in a coherent sentence? If you can speak coherently, write your questions as you would speak them and then read them back before you post them to see if they sound correct. Because as this is written, I don't even know what you're asking here.

Nothing you wrote here has anything to do with oral sex. Stay in school, pay attention, and follow the doctor's advice to start masturbating.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Please go see a professional because incest is evil and do not promote on here

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.