What is Japanese junior high school like? (I'm moving there)?

Hi everyone, I'm a 14 year old girl & I'll be moving to Japan soon. I'll be in a local junior high school. I'm half Japanese so I speak the language (kanji is a different story tho). What's school like? How strict is it? How much homework would I get? How will I do in school? How are the... show more Hi everyone,

I'm a 14 year old girl & I'll be moving to Japan soon. I'll be in a local junior high school. I'm half Japanese so I speak the language (kanji is a different story tho).
What's school like? How strict is it? How much homework would I get? How will I do in school? How are the uniforns?
What will I usually get for school lunch? What if I don't like a food?
Would I have to drink milk in school (I don't like it; my mum said she had to drink it as a kid)? Is it a lot?

Sorry for all the questions, hope it's not too much. I've heard a bit from my mum too but it's been a long time since she was in school. Thanks everyone! If you have any more info or advice it'll be greatly appreciated :)