College outfits! please check my list and let me know if it's a big enough wardrobe and appropriate for winter/autnumn?

I have a £180 budget , so I'm ordering from Pretty Little Thing and H&M. Here's what's in the basket: 2 simple tops with embroidered flowers in blue and black 2 turtle necks in grey and black 2 basic 'pretty little thing' tops in black and white 1 white long sleeve button down top 1... show more I have a £180 budget , so I'm ordering from Pretty Little Thing and H&M.

Here's what's in the basket:

2 simple tops with embroidered flowers in blue and black
2 turtle necks in grey and black
2 basic 'pretty little thing' tops in black and white
1 white long sleeve button down top
1 black long sleeve button down top
1 khaki long sleeve button down top

1 red stripey ribbed long sleeve top
1 off the shoulder long sleeve grey top
1 black graphic tee

1 blue denim jacket
1 pair of blue jeans
1 pair of black jeans
1 pair of white trainers
1 grey bag

My current wardrobe is literally empty. It was old and didn't fit so I gave them to charity. This means that the list I've given is all I own, I'm hoping that it's enough to rotate around autnumn and winter? I tried to get a lot of every day basic tops to pair with jeans and then a couple of other tops that switch it up a little. This is only for college so I'm wanting it to be very laid back and I assume that most students maybe switch up the same couple of outfits a lot of the time? I know I shouldn't care what others think and they probably won't even notice but it's still on my mind.

Would you say this is an appropriate and full wardrobe for college?