Nose piercing problem help?

I pierced my nose myself with a safety pin (no judgement please) I put the stud in which is a straight stud however I think it is too short because even if the jewel part is touching my nose, the end of the stud doesn’t go through the inner part of my nose, help

OK.

Listen, this is coming from someone with six ear piercings, three done by herself with an ice cube and a cross-stitch needle.

TAKE IT OUT.

LET IT HEAL.

GET IT DONE BY A PROFESSIONAL.

This is your nose we’re talking about, right in the middle of your lovely face. An infection, or even a badly done piercing, will leave you with a scar.

So what? Well, so then every time you meet someone you’ll see them glance at it, just for a second, and you’ll know they’ve added that to their mental image of you, and you will hate that.

How do I know? Because I have a scar on my lip, and I see people glance at it, and I hate it. Thing is, mine came from a dog bite, which was not my fault. If you don’t spend a little money and time now to have this done professionally, and it goes wrong, you’ll be really pissed off at yourself for the rest of your life.

(Yes, even if you pay money for it something could go wrong. But you can blame the piercing shop, which is a lot easier to live with.)

• Laura

Go to a professional piercer and have the help you.

Go see a DOCTOR

Go to a professional and see if the piercing can be fixed.

It will cost you real money now.

Help? How can we help someone so stupid?

• Lisa6 months agoReport

Ur a hoe