Buying a first aid kit and a supply of medicines?

My niece asked me why these simple items would be too advanced for jungle living... My response was.. The fact about these items is that they're not simple... These are not Mesolithic...ok... These are medical Nobel peace Prize award winning scientific marvels of modern medicine. And they're on the list of... show more My niece asked me why these simple items would be too advanced for jungle living...

My response was..
The fact about these items is that they're not simple...
These are not Mesolithic...ok...
These are medical Nobel peace Prize award winning scientific marvels of modern medicine.
And they're on the list of essential medicines for an effective healthcare system.

They operate on the premise that pain is a natural stimuli, generated by the central nervous system as a reaction to things that are harmful..
And that you can effectively treat pain by medicating the Nervous system with controlled chemicals.

They operate the premise, that is the germ theory of disease.

They operate on the premise, that you can treat abnormalities by fixing things that are going wrong with your anatomy...

And these things...
Are advanced enough to have your lifespan be about 60 years old, just itsself..

The lifespan in pre urban humanity is less than 40.

So these things are exactly what you not have in the jungle, without being supplied by the city life.

Lol