Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 6 months ago

I feel nausea?

Well last starting yesterday I came home from work and I felt extremely sick. I had severe stomach pain. And I kept having to go to the bathroom. And now this morning, I woke up and I’m feeling nausea and I have to throw up but I can’t, and I keep burping. Any thoughts??

• Lili

Sounds like a stomach bug or a little food poisoning. It'll pass. Probiotics and a bland diet will help.

the republican plan of small government has cut the USDA budget . little to none of our food supply is inspected anymore . you probably just have a touch of listeria , cryptosporidium , E coli , vibrio , enterococcus , salmonella , campylobacter , botulism , ptomaine , etc .

the CDC says 1 in 6 americans will get food poisoning and 3,000 will die from it this year .

• audrey

Probably a touch of food poisoning. If it doesn't get better in a couple days, see your doctor. In the meantime, take some Pepto Bismal.