My parents treat my straight sister different than me despite her being younger and her relationship being as long as mine. Help?

I'm a gay women; my parents found out about 2 years ago, 1 month into my current gf and I dating. My brother who was 14 at the time outed me. I told him and my sister cause I was trying to build the confidence to tell my parents and him being a stupid child told them when he got pissed off at me. My dad... show more I'm a gay women; my parents found out about 2 years ago, 1 month into my current gf and I dating. My brother who was 14 at the time outed me. I told him and my sister cause I was trying to build the confidence to tell my parents and him being a stupid child told them when he got pissed off at me. My dad especially threw a huge fit and treated me like **** when they found out cause he wasn't told first. He had confronted me about a year or so before then, but I didn't feel comfortable telling him then because I was still unsure and he was being incredibly ignorant. I wanted to tell him first when I figured it out cause he asked me first, but I felt more comfortable telling my siblings cause I knew they wouldn't care. My dad accused me of putting a burden on my siblings then got mad cause he felt like he was being understanding and should have been told first. I told him that I appreciated that he talked to me, but that I was still scared to tell him. He didn't understand my perspective at all. It's been better since then, but he still is very ignorant and clearly treats me different than my straight siblings. My sister and her bf are given more support despite the fact that they're 20 and still barely adults. My parents were cool with them living together, but said it was a bad idea for my gf and I. My gf and I are 23, have been together the same amount of time as my sister and her bf, but are treated like the children. I don't know how to handle the obvious discrimination.