Cody asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 4 months ago

what is the age limit for the marines?

I was wondering if there is a age limit for the marines I'm 26 and I want to join when I'm a little bit more fit I was wondering if it's to late for me to join or is there any older recruits that are joining or is the age limit 28 ?

Favorite Answer

They like their recruits young and dumb, but you can still join.

You had better be more that a "little bit" more in shape. You want to be in top physical condition.

The age limit for the Marines, is currently 28.......but you can still join in the next year or so.

Don't leave it to the last second.

Not everyone who joins is 18 years old. Ages can vary from 17, with a waiver, to 28.

They called me "POPS" in boot camp, and laughed their azzes off. Yeah, then they stopped laughing, when I smoked them all on the runs, and was picked to represent BEST recruit from the company.

Age doesn't mean sh*t compared to ABILITY.

• Mrsjvb

currently it is indeed 28. at any time they can lower that number.

oh and you capitalize Marine when referring to the branch of the military. ALWAYS

28 is a hard cut unless you have prior service.

I did basic training in the Army at 21 and felt old.