what was the best road trip you've ever had?

• Dan
    Favorite Answer

Mobile home/SUV = big mother - Bus

Started in New York

Finished in Ca

17 states and 24 weeks later I got a plane back home

• Greg

Back in the 90's I went on three tour bus trips with my parents to see baseball games in different cities across the country. We even got to do side trips like going to see the Gettysburg battlefield, the Gateway Arch, the Baseball Hall of Fame and the Louisville Slugger museum.

well, I once took Amtrak, from Seattle Washington, to New York City..........just for laughs.

The Northwest portion was awesome, but damnnnnnnnn, there's a Whole lot of NOTHING in the middle of the country.

When a friend and I drove from Salt Lake City to Los Angeles to go to an E3 convention.

A trip from Chicago to southern Georgia. Lots of interesting things to see and do.

• K8

In 2010 my husband and I and our 2 high school aged kids took an RV from Myrtle Beach to California. We visited all kinds of fantastic places along the way. Best trip ever! Then we flew back home to Myrtle Beach.

Last summer I did a 1,000 mile road trip for a military reunion at a base I served at back in the mid-80's The base closed in the mid-90's, but I was keen to see the area again (Michigan's Upper Peninsula) and see what was left of the base. Many of the building on the base remain abandoned, including the hospital I worked in. I took lots of pictures and even went inside the old hospital building. I also did some hiking in the area, visited some waterfalls, a maritime museum, visited a friend that still lives in the area and even swam in Lake Superior!

• Jason

San Diego all the way up to Vancouver(Canada) My first trip to the states and what a trip.

By car.

To the corner store

I went on a cycle ride along the A666