what was the best road trip you've ever had?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Dan
    Lv 6
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Mobile home/SUV = big mother - Bus

Started in New York

Finished in Ca

17 states and 24 weeks later I got a plane back home

Attachment image
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Greg
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Back in the 90's I went on three tour bus trips with my parents to see baseball games in different cities across the country. We even got to do side trips like going to see the Gettysburg battlefield, the Gateway Arch, the Baseball Hall of Fame and the Louisville Slugger museum.

• 6 months ago

well, I once took Amtrak, from Seattle Washington, to New York City..........just for laughs.

The Northwest portion was awesome, but damnnnnnnnn, there's a Whole lot of NOTHING in the middle of the country.

• 6 months ago

When a friend and I drove from Salt Lake City to Los Angeles to go to an E3 convention.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

A trip from Chicago to southern Georgia. Lots of interesting things to see and do.

• K8
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

In 2010 my husband and I and our 2 high school aged kids took an RV from Myrtle Beach to California. We visited all kinds of fantastic places along the way. Best trip ever! Then we flew back home to Myrtle Beach.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Last summer I did a 1,000 mile road trip for a military reunion at a base I served at back in the mid-80's The base closed in the mid-90's, but I was keen to see the area again (Michigan's Upper Peninsula) and see what was left of the base. Many of the building on the base remain abandoned, including the hospital I worked in. I took lots of pictures and even went inside the old hospital building. I also did some hiking in the area, visited some waterfalls, a maritime museum, visited a friend that still lives in the area and even swam in Lake Superior!

• Jason
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

San Diego all the way up to Vancouver(Canada) My first trip to the states and what a trip.

By car.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

To the corner store

• 6 months ago

I went on a cycle ride along the A666

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.